16 October 2012

Blogg 16/10/2012 Absent for an even longer time…

 

 

Well, I have been absent for far too long. I had felt better but I am still not 100%. But I need to get back into blogging, so here I am.

Granddaughter turned 1 yr. old a few weeks ago. We spent the day with them and other family. It was a fun day.

Last saturday at when I was at work at the Red Barn Studio, we had a wedding in the large courtyard. It was just wonderful. It was a Scottish wedding so all the groomsmen were in kilts. I stayed 2 hours late just to see it all. Loved it.

Cool weather is on the way tomorrow. It was too hot today. Maybe a small chance of rain. Too small a chance.

My movie class at Bethany College is going well. I am enjoying it. And the ‘real’ students are fun! Seen some good movies, several I had not even heard of. Interesting.

 

 

Lluvia, lluvia, ven hoy. Cúpula calor puede desaparecer.

 

Tills du går i mina skor, dömer inte mig eller mina känslor.

 

ジュリーアン

 

 

Visitor Map

Create your own visitor map!

 

free counters

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment