14 July 2012

Blogg 14/07/2012 Heat, work and fire…

 

Weather was hot again. Again. It surely gets old. The heat just wears you down. Even if you are inside.

 

Working day today at the Red Barn Studio in Lindsborg. I had hoped for a quiet day. And I got it. Almost too quiet. I almost always like being at work but today was painful. I just really wanted to leave. No idea why. Maybe just tired. No artist in residence until tomorrow. Then Sally Johnson comes back. She used to work at the Red Barn!

 

I stopped at the Smoky Hill Cemetery to visit my friend John's grave. His birthday today. Still so painful. I miss him so much. We did so much together. Now I do lots alone. Seems like every day, get more and more alone. This week I was busy but not all weeks are like that. I eat alone more than I do with someone. If I want to go to a movie or play or art show, it is always alone. And I always travel alone.

 

I had not been home too long when Willie told me to come with him. There was a huge fire and he wanted to see it. Well, we only got to see the smoke. The fire was in the nearby bombing range and it is a restricted area. Appeared to have burned a couple of miles of range. Slide show link below. At the same time there was also a fire at a nearby lake.

 

 

र्षा, बारिश, आज आया. हीट गुंबद दूर जा सकते हैं.

 

 

 

Tills du går i mina skor, dömer inte mig eller mina känslor.

 

ジュリーアン

 

Visitor Map

Create your own visitor map!

 

free counters

 

 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment