23 July 2012

Blogg 23/07/2012 Last week & photos…

 

Weather continues really hot. Always at least 104+. God, help us. Is grass supposed to crunch when one walks on it??

Last week was busy. I went to Wichita to shop and to see my diabetic doctor. I was almost scared to see him. My blood sugars have been so flaky. But. I lost 4 pounds and he made no changes. Thinking I might be fighting a cold or something. And the heat. And the constant stress. It all takes it toll. Also had a mini-class reunion. That was sooo much fun!! There was 20 of us. Oh, for the laughs and memories. Love our times together. They are not my class mates. Most of the friends I had in high school never talked to me once we graduated. These friends are 2 years older and are so much fun. And have adopted me!

Had some sad times lately. Our town had 3 doctors. The hospital board fired one, then a second one resigned. Leaves just one doc and one PA and I have heard the PA may leave. Well, lots of luck replacing them. Who in their right mind takes a job where things are that bad? Then the end of last week a young man around 17 was killed in a car accident. I did not know him but have known his mother for a long time. So, so sad. Nice kid.

Made a new friend a couple of weeks ago and another one last week. Both are very nice and fun and kind. I am blessed. Now some photos. Having way too much fun with my iPhone!!!

 

 

 

र्षा, बारिश, आज आया. हीट गुंबद दूर जा सकते हैं.

 

 

 

Tills du går i mina skor, dömer inte mig eller mina känslor.

 

ジュリーアン

 

Visitor Map

Create your own visitor map!

 

free counters

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment